Also see our student handbook for our uniform requirements. View now
Imagine Hill Academy enforces a school uniform policy. At Imagine Hill Academy, we believe that appropriate clothing supports a positive learning environment. The school dress code will be the following for all students:
1. Tops must be Forest Green with or without the Imagine Logo, or any Imagine T-Shirt. Shirts may be purchased from the school. Shirts are to be worn tucked in at all times.
2. Khaki (tan), blue, or black pants, dress/uniform pants, shorts, and skirts, are to be worn firmly at the waist. Shorts and skirts need to be 1 inch above or at the knee. Leggings may be worn under skirts, not as pants.
3. No hoods are allowed. Undershirts can be worn in any color under short sleeved polo or t-shirt in cold weather. White, black, gray, forest green solid cardigan and/or crew neck sweatshirt allowed in cold weather. Imagine sweatshirts and long-sleeved shirts can be purchased from the school.
4. No knee-high socks. Please wear solid colored hosiery (tights). Only wear neutral colors: white, black socks. Brightly colored socks are not permitted.
5. Students should wear black or brown dress shoes. Please bring tennis shoes for Physical Education in all types of weather. No open-toed shoes or high-heels, including platform tennis shoes or knee-high lace-ups. Boots may be worn on the way to school or home from school. Boots must be changed immediately upon entering the classroom daily.
6. Hats, bandanas, coats etc. of any type are not to be worn in the school. Please do not wear jewelry, including, but not limited to, bracelets, necklaces, hoop or dangle earrings during physical education. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. No makeup is allowed at school. Chap Stick is allowed. No unnatural colors will be permitted in hair.
7. Halters, tube tops or other tops that show your child’s midriff are not allowed at school.